It was great to see that 77% of our readers attend church on a weekly basis.
The other 23% indicated they attend church only on special occasions such as Christmas and Easter.
It was also very encouraging that 56% of our readers were very likely to recommend Aurora to a friend while another 28% were likely.
It was also good to find out that Bishop Bill’s My Word column is popular with both our print readers and those who read Aurora online.
There was a wide range of recommendations including readers wanting more content about news related to the Catholic community including suggestions that we feature parishes.
Those of you who are regular visitors to MNnews.today will have seen that we have taken on board this suggestion by posting photographs and information about The Blessed Virgin Mary Queen of Peach Church in Scone and St Isadore’s Catholic Church in Nabiac.
Another suggestion was for more stories to help people better connect with the Catholic faith.
Again, we have taken this on board by posting international news about Pope.
Recent items have included:
- the Pope’s New Year’s Eve message to the faithful
- his state-of-the world to ambassadors and other members of the diplomatic corps
- Pope Francis giving 2,100 of Rome’s poor a free day at the circus
- His comments about moments of silence in mass being an important part of prayer, recollection and communion
Other international news we have posted includes a story about:
- Bishop Richard Umbers who will be representing Australian Catholic bishops at the 52nd International Eucharistic Congress to be held in September 2020
- The Archbishop of Manila about the have and the have-nots
We at Aurora would like to thank all of you who responded.