- Lake Macquarie
- Port Stephens
Our schools in these areas are prepared for learning from home and staff will continue to connect with and support students in a remote learning environment.
- Schools in these LGAs will remain open for students requiring supervision, from Friday 6 August.
- From Monday 9 August to Thursday 12 August home-based learning will be in place for all students, aside from those requiring supervision eg children of essential workers.
- Years 11 and 12 will undertake home-learning and follow their usual pattern of study.
- All other stages will have Friday 6 August as a Wellbeing day for students and a preparation day for staff to ensure they are ready for online lessons on Monday.
- Your school will continue to provide their specific updates via Compass.
The safety and wellbeing of our students and staff remains paramount and we will continue to follow all advice from NSW Government and Catholic Schools NSW.
If you have any questions, please contact your school directly. Thank you for your continued support.