Exploring topics ranging from toys and intelligence to sleep, kindness, holidays and peace, students spoke with confidence and enthusiasm.
Students as young as 5 years old wrote their speeches and presented with confidence, humour and charm. Representatives from Lochinvar, Branxton, Maitland, Rutherford, East Maitland, Tarro, Kurri Kurri, Chisholm, Cessnock and Abermain took part in prepared and impromptu speeches.
Congratulations to the students selected to represent the All Saints Cluster at the Diocesan Public Speaking Competition:
Early Stage 1
- Dane Clarke from St Aloysius, Chisholm
- Mia Bridgwater from St Paul’s, Rutherford
- Lara Brewer from Our Lady of Lourdes, Tarro
- Madison Fenton from St Paul’s, Rutherford
- Layla Kostrzewski from St Paul’s, Rutherford
- Miliana Callan from St Joseph’s, East Maitland
- Ryan Hodges from St Paul’s, Rutherford
- Layne Wilks from St Patrick’s, Lochinvar.
Good luck to all students at the diocesan competition to be held on Wednesday 15 November at the Catholic Schools Office.