My name’s Brendon and I’ve recently come onboard with the Pastoral Ministries Team as Manager – Mission and Outreach.
If someone were to ask me what happens in ‘Mission and Outreach,’ I would say that this is where the rubber hits the road in our faith life.
Some of the most exciting spaces we facilitate in Pastoral Ministries are the Diocesan Councils.
These gatherings explore a variety of ways of living our faith in action – and they are open to everybody!
We are currently inviting expressions of interest from anyone who would like to be engaged with one of our Diocesan Councils.
Pastoral Ministries are seeking expressions of interest for these Councils:
- Diocesan Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Catholic Ministry Council
- Diocesan Adult Faith Formation Council
- Diocesan Council for Ministry with Young People
- Diocesan Council for Women
- Diocesan Ecumenical and Interfaith Council
- Diocesan Social Justice Council
Our gatherings take place on Zoom, so it would be wonderful to have people engaged from all over our Diocese.