How can peace and security be assured to all in Australasia?
The Raising Peace network is excited to present their next online event: a series of critical discussions on the peace-security nexus with leading peacebuilders, academics and change-makers across Australia.
This discussion series comes at a profound moment where we face an increasingly complex and worrying world, set on a militarised agenda. Together, experts and critical thinkers invite you to discuss with them:
- (Saturday 23rd April) First Nations' experiences on peace and conflict in Australia
- (Sunday) Alternatives to Australia's security narrative
- (Monday) Ways forward, alternatives to conflict and organisations leading the change
Join the Raising Peace network's online discussions over the Anzac Day Weekend, 23rd - 25th April 2022
- Free event, reserve your spot for each session here
- Online discussion panel and interactive session, via Zoom
- Saturday 23rd to Monday 25th April, 2pm - 5pm each day
For further information and program details, visit our website: raisingpeace.org.au.