The Centre is opening its doors to the public so that families can tour the state-of-the-art early education and childcare facilities and meet the highly qualified educators. Children who come along with their parents will have a fabulous time enjoying the purpose-built pirate ship playground and a mobile animal display. Everyone is welcome to enjoy an early dinner with a sausage sizzle being available throughout the afternoon and early evening.
The open day will take place between 3pm-6pm and all are welcome to visit the latest St Nicholas Early Education centre, the first in Lake Macquarie, and all it has to offer.
So what is so special about St Nick's at Cardiff?
- St Nicholas Early Education provides quality, affordable care and education to local families.
- The facilities at St Nick’s Cardiff are exceptional, with an open-air roof design, the impressive playground area and an enriching play-based curriculum that children love.
- The design of St Nick’s at Cardiff is unique – the building used to be a supermarket and the architects and landscape designers have done an incredible job of repurposing materials and making the most of natural elements of light, plants and materials to enhance children’s learning opportunities. There really is nothing like it in early education in our region.
- St Nick’s Cardiff offers easy access with plenty of parking for drop-off and pick-up times.
- St Nicholas Early Education prides itself on its high ratios of educator to child; a higher ratio of early childhood teachers and smaller group sizes to achieve the very best outcomes for care and early education for your child.
The team at St Nicholas Early Education at Cardiff looks forward to welcoming you on Friday 13 April from 3pm-6pm. Come along and see why parents are ‘over the moon’ about St Nick’s.
You can contact St Nick’s at Cardiff on 4944 0750.